The Chatham Grill is a cozy casual restaurant located in the heart of the village of Chatham, New York. Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner, specializing in American cuisine with an emphasis on creative comfort food.
At the Chatham Grill, we strive to satisfy the locals and the out-of-towners equally by providing friendly service in an inviting space where the food and drink are familiar. There’s something for everyone, from the best burgers to amazing entrees using fresh, local ingredients.
Highlights from our diverse dinner menu include our famous meatloaf and burgers, grilled Atlantic salmon, pork chops, roast duck and lotsa pasta. For lunch, our sandwiches are outstanding and the hand-cut fries, well, it doesn’t get any better. We also offer Mexican favorites such as burritos, quesadillas, and tacos. Join us at the bar for a beer or cocktail, or select something from our wine menu.
Selections From The Chatham Grill Menu:
- Crab Cakes – House-made served with chipotle remoulade
- Nachos – Fresh corn chips melted cheddar cheese, pinto beans, fresh salsa, guacamole, lettuce, hot sauce, and sour cream.
- Calamari – Dusted with masa flour, fried and served with harissa aioli
- Roasted Beet Salad – With fresh mixed greens, toasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Tomato Bread Salad with Grilled Chicken – Grilled chicken with mixed greens, fresh mozzarella, tomato, red onion & grilled bread tossed with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Fish of the Day Tacos or Shrimp Tacos – Corn tortillas topped with choice of fish or shrimp with cabbage, cilantro, guacamole, and hot sauce served with rice and beans.
- Chatham Grill Meatloaf – Our famous meatloaf topped with bacon, served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and gravy.
- Grilled Pork Chop – Grilled thick cut pork chop served with local apple compote and garlic mashed potatoes.
- Cheese Ravioli – With bay scallops, shrimp and mushrooms in a light tomato lobster cream sauce.
- Grilled Chicken Tortellini – Grilled chicken breast and three-cheese tortellini with lemon-sage brown butter sauce.