At Restaurant Navona, everything we serve, from our pizza dough to our pasta, is lovingly made in-house.
We strive to use the freshest, locally sourced ingredients, which allows us to deliver the highest quality dishes possible while supporting the farmers in the community that we call home. Our warm, inviting atmosphere offers one of the only fireside dining experiences available in the Capital Distr.
Chef Mike Niccoli’s menu walks the line between Mediterranean and Modern Italian, with an emphasis on freshness and wood-fired fare. Niccoli, an Albany native, is a graduate of The Culinary Institute of America with honors, Voted Chef of the Year by his local chapter of the American Culinary Federation in 2015, recipient of the Albany Business Review 40 Under 40 Award in 2010 and has been a Culinary Instructor at Schenectady County Community College for more than six years.
Selections From The Restaurant Navona Menu:
- Porchetta – Herb Roasted Pork Belly, Fig & Almond Conserva, Apple-Mustard Butter, Frisee
- Maplebrook Burrata – Grilled Plums, Heirloom Tomato & Red Onion, Nut Crumble, Toasted Focaccia.
- Bruschetta – Charred Tomatoes and Basil, Peperonata, Whipped Ricotta.
- Tagliatelle Al Ragù – Fresh Pasta, Slow Cooked Chuck Ragu, Pecorino.
- Hummus – Charred Shallot & Cannellini Bean Hummus, Roasted Vegetables, Warm Olives, Extra Virgin Olive Oil Flatbread.
- Navona Wood Fired Pizza – Crushed Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, Sea Salt, Basil.
- Cheese Puddle Wood Fired Pizza – Roasted Garlic Ricotta, Caciocavallo, Fresh Mozzarella, Pecorino.
- Pizza Special – Red Pepper Flake, Charred Broccoli & Onion, Whipped Ricotta & Aged Provolone
- Mr. Bill Pizza – Meatball, Fennel Salami, Tomato, Mozzarella.
- Crab Cake – Wood Fired Napa Cabbage, Shaved Fennel & Pear, Horseradish Cream
- Swordfish – Mixed Grains, Celery Root Puree & Broccoli Rabe, Apple Gastrique
- Hanger Steak – Creamy Potato Puree, Buttered Brussel Sprouts & Seasonal Mushroom, Charred Onion Butter
- Charred Cauliflower Chop – Cauliflower Puree, Toasted Almonds, Romesco Sauce, Green Salad.
- House Made Potato Gnocchi – Sweet Italian Sausage, Broccoli Rabe & Gracie’s Honey, Cracked Black Pepper, Pecorino Broth