A Taste of Distinction Catering specialize in full-scale, detail oriented event design, coordination and catering. Experienced chefs will help you create a custom menu for your next event using the freshest and locally sourced, seasonally inspired ingredients.
Born of the love of family and food, A Taste of Distinction emerged onto the catering scene over thirty years ago from the home kitchen of sisters Jean and Angela.
Dishes are based on traditional Italian cooking learned from their mother and grandmothers, the sisters put forth their goals to not only create delectable food, but to create an unrivaled culinary experience felt by both the palate and the heart.
Selections From A Taste of Distinction Menu:
- Spinach Wontons with Apricot Dipping Sauce
- Jumbo Franks with Sauerkraut & Mustard in Phyllo
- Petite Tartlets filled with Wild Mushrooms & Havarti
- Brie in Phyllo with Apricot Preserves & Sliced Almonds
- Vegetarian Stuffed Eggplant with Vegetables & Cheese
- egetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps with Vegetables & Cheese
- Smoked Salmon on Blackbread with Capers & Dill:Contains Mustard & Seeds
- Lemon Crumb Chicken Breasts
- Fried, Cornflake Crusted Chicken Breasts
- Turkey Meatballs with Sauteed Mushrooms & Gravy
- Roasted Salmon with Lemon Breadcrumbs
- Israeli Couscous with Mushrooms & Onion
- Tilapia with Caramelized Onion Topping
- Quinoa with Roasted Corn, Cilantro & Lime
- Quiche with: Broccoli & Cheddar, Spinach & Swiss, Mushroom & Havarti, Smoked Salmon & Dill, Ham & Swiss or Lorraine
- Frittatas with: Potato, Onion & Gruyere, Zucchini, Onion, Tomato & Peppers, Spinach, Mushroom & Swiss, Western with Ham
- Stuffed Shells with Spinach & Cheese
- Pasta Salad with Sundried Tomatoes, Mushrooms & Balsamic Vinegar
- Green Beans with: Toasted Almonds, Roasted Shallots, Mushrooms, Garlic & Oil, Red Peppers, or Pesto
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad with Feta, Vegetables, Olive Oil & Oregano