NY Firehouse Grille is an American Restaurant and Bar in Peekskill NY that prides itself in offering great food in a great atmosphere.
At NY Firehouse Grille we have something for everyone. In the mood for a burger? At Firehouse you can build your own burger! Choose from Beef, Turkey, Chicken, Veggie, and even Crab. Then choose from over 10 different toppings. Don’t want a burger, don’t worry! We’ve got sandwiches, salads, tacos, the best bbq, and the best wings in Peekskill! You really have to try the wings!!
How do you like your wings? NY Firehouse Grille has an entire page in our menu dedicated to our wings. Try as many flavors as you can ranging from mild to Waiver Wing hot (yup you actually have to sign for this order).
We like to call our food, “Beer Friendly”, which is why our beer list features over 120 different bottles!
Selections from the NY Firehouse Grille Menu:
- Loaded Guacamole – Chunky homemade guacamole mixed with olives, tomatoes, red onion and jalapenos. Served with fresh potato chips for dipping.
- Pig Skins – Mini red potatoes filled with pulled pork, bacon and melted cheddar cheese. Served with sour cream.
- Kickin Fries – French fries topped with our spicy kickin” chicken cutlet, cheddar & pepper jack cheeses, bacon and chipolte mayo.
- The Wolverine Sandwich – A 9-inch wedge topped with buffalo chicken, BBQ pulled pork, bacon, onion rings, mac & cheese and tiger sauce.
- Beef Brisket Sandwich – Smoked and slow roasted until tender, piled high on a toasted roll with au jus on the side.
- Chicken Bomb Sandwich – Shredded chicken topped with sauteed onions, teriyaki, BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato.
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetable Wrap – Portebello mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, roasted peppers and fresh mozzarella cheese rolled in a spinach-basil tortilla.
- Burgers – Choice of ground beef, ground turkey, veggie burger, grilled or fried chicken. All burgers served on a brioche roll with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle wedge with your choice of french fries, curly fries, sweet potato fries or side salad.
- Tacos – Steak Tacos, Flamed Fish Tacos, Shrimp Tacos, Brisket Tacos, Cheeseburger Tacos.
- Smoked Ribs – Served with coleslaw and french fries, full or half rack.
- Beef Brisket – Served with coleslaw and french fries.
- Fire Roasted Atlantic Salmon Filet – With capers, grape tomatoes and fresh dill in a light butter sauce. Served with seasonal vegetables.
- Firehouse Meatloaf – A firehouse favorite served smothered in mushroom and onion gravy over toast points with mashed potatoes on the side.