Meyer’s Olde Dutch Food & Such uses only the finest ingredients including local food purveyors such as beef from the Hudson Valley, cheese from NY state and produce from local farmers – together with their family micro farm in Hyde Park. The full-service bar features a large selection of NY craft beer, locally produced wine and house-crafted cocktails.
In addition to beef burgers, the menu offers lamb, chicken and vegan options with multiple toppings and house-made signature sauces, plus hand-cut fries, sweet potato fritters and salads. All items will be available via counter service and served in open seating and a back open-air patio.
Selections from the Meyer’s Olde Dutch Food & Such Menu:
- New York State Special – 1/4 lb. Hudson Valley Cattle Company beef patty, McAdam’s cheddar, garlic aioli, potato bun
- Chili Burger – 1/4 HVCC beef patty, sweet & spicy beef chili, house slaw – extra napkins no charge!
- Pork & Bacon Burger – 1/4 lb. patty of local ground pork mixed with applewood smoked bacon, chipotle bbq sauce, grilled onions, cheddar cheese
- ‘Shrooms & Nuts Burger – Bulich Farm mushrooms, pecans, onions, beet & sesame slaw (vegan) Add cheese free of charge
- Classic Wedge Salad – Tomato, pickled onion, crumbled bacon, crumbled blue cheese & blue cheese dressing
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich – FreeBird chicken tenders, pimento cheese, slaw
Flor de Cana Extra Seco . Rich Simple . Lime Acids
Olde Dutch Sour
Bols Generver . Simple . Lemon & Lime Acids . Aquafaba
Greenhook Ginsmiths American Dry . Green Charteuse . Luxardo Maraschino . Lime Acids
Beefeater . Campari. Distillerie de Alpes Routin Rouge .
Ford’s . Distillerie de Alpes Routin Dry . Orange Bitters
Rittenhouse . Distillerie de Alpes Routin Rouge . Angostura Bitters