The Cookery is an Italian gastropub where Chef/Owner David DiBari and his team apply soulful Italian cooking principles to all that inspires them. The menu changes daily and has very few boundaries. At The Cookery, the mission is simple: Cook great food and have fun doing it.
Located in Dobbs Ferry NY, one of Westchester County’s most artfully inspired river towns, The Cookery offers joyously carnal dishes in a high-energy environment. Think herds of nose-to-tail fare, hand-rolled pastas, whole suckling pig dinners and anything from Pearl Jam to a little Method Man for your ears.
Selections from The Cookery Restaurant Menu:
- BUTTERY SALTY POTATOES – parmigiano, slovenian fleur de sel
- DOUGHNUT – smoked pork belly, bbq onion, b &b pickles, basil, spicy maple
- KALE SALAD – lentils, currants, capers, mint, almond, lemon vinaigrette, parm
- RAVIOLI – cauliflower, lemon brown butter, garlic, parmigiano
- FUSILLI FRA DIAVOLO – tomato, calabrian chili, garlic, parmigiano
- SPAGHETTI – pork & clam sausage, garlic, chili, lemon
- BRANZINO – en croute, old school caviar butter, pickled fennel and watercress
- PORK OSSO BUCCO – crisp, creamy white polenta, seasonal mustard, vincotto
- MARKET STEAK – grilled, goose fat potatoes, market vegetable, vincotto
- HALF CHICKEN – harred escarole, confit parsnips, pickled currants, pan sauce