Coriander Modern Indian Restaurant strives to be at the forefront of contemporary Indian dining. Through various techniques such as avant garde ingredients, and non-traditional cooking styles, we set out to accomplish a new standard in Indian food.
By scouring local farmer’s markets, hand selecting our produce, and even importing our own spices from India, we have committed to ensuring the highest quality, freshest taste, and most sustainable experience possible. We also employ an in house Sommelier, Craft Beer Consultant, and Mixologist to bring that same energy & philosophy to our beverage program.
We pay homage to all the ancient techniques, recipes, and flavors of India by fine tuning those traditions and adding our contemporary flair. Our number one ingredient is passion, and with enough of it- anything can be magical! We are sure you will absolutely enjoy your experience with us- a culinary journey of the senses.
Having a splash of contemporary edginess that no other Indian cuisine establishment offers, the staff at Coriander Modern Indian Restaurant goes the extra mile to provide the ultimate customer dining experience. From catering to indoor dining, the chefs have been trained in various cooking styles atypical of Indian restaurants to enhance the multifarious opportunity for a wide range of taste buds. From gastronomy to nouveau French; each carefully prepared meal provides a hint of bliss that takes Indian food one step further in its quest to leave a remarkable impression.
Selections from the Coriander Indian Restaurant Menu:
- Kerela shrimp curry- south indian style coconut milk, curry leaves, green chili, and smoked tamarind curry.
- Chicken tikka masala- traditional and famous tomato, onion, cream, fenugreek, and garlic style, chicken tikka sauce.
- Rajasthani style kesari korma- braised chicken in ground almond, cashew, raisin sauce, with tomato and onion.
- Lamb vindaloo- a spicy red chili, green chili, pepper flake curry with braised lamb
- Lamb kohlapuri- braised lamb with toasted coconut, coconut milk, mustard seed, curry leaf and onion
- Lamb masala curry- home-style, rustic inspired braised lamb, in a tomato-onion curry
- Sarson da saag paneer (punjabi style)- freshly creamed spinach, infused with mustard seed oil, garlic, smoked paprika and fresh homemade indian cheese.
- Punjabi channa masala- chickpeas in a fresh chopped tomato, onion, green chili, lime and cilantro sautee.
- Navrattan korma- mixed garden vegetables, simmered in a tomato, almond & cashew nut sauce
- Tandoori masaledar lamb chops- free range lamb chops, served with a curry confit & shitake mushroom potatoes.
- Boti Kebab- yogurt, garlic, mild chili, marinated & roasted lamb
- Indian ocean tiger shrimp- roasted tiger shrimp marinated with garlic, chili, and fennel seed, served with lemon rice
- Grilled mahi mahi- marinated in curry leaf, dates, lychee, garlic, and yogurt marinated fresh mahi mahi. served with paneer asparagus
- Reshmi kebab- cashew nut & almond marinated, grilled chicken
- Tandoori paneer tikka w/ vegetables- homemade, marinated grilled paneer with tandoori roasted vegetables