The Greek House Restaurant is a family owned and operated restaurant located in downtown Troy. The restaurant is dedicated to serving high quality authentic Greek food to the capital region.
The Greek House Restaurant first opened its doors to the public in June of 2011 and has been proudly serving lunch and dinner since. The menu is full of wonderfully delicious, flavor-filled Mediterranean dishes and meals to choose from; a healthy choice for anyone!
The Greek House Troy offers Burgers, Catering, Coffee & Tea, Dessert, Greek, Gyros, Salads, Soup, Wraps.
Selections from The Greek House Restaurant Menu:
- Tzatziki – yogurt and cucumbers.
- Spanakopita – a phyllo dough pie stuffed with spinach and feta cheese and served with Greek salad.
- Tyrokafteri – jalapeno peppers and feta cheese (spciy feta).
- Dolmadakia – grape leaves stuffed with rice and topped with avgolemeno sauce.
- Vegan Gyro – grilled gegan patty, red onions, roma tomatoes, romaine lettuce, and olive hummus spread wrapped in our signature pita bread.
- Mousaka – seasoned ground beef layered with potatoes and eggplants, topped with our creamy bechamel sauce and served with Greek salad.
- Lamb Shishkabob Platter – grilled marinated lamb served with lemon potatoes, tzatziki sauce, pita bread and Greek salad.
- The Greek Burger – our homemade seasoned beef patty (bifteki), romaine lettuce, roma tomatoes, red onions, kakamata olives and feta cheese on a pita bread served with tzatziki sauce and Greek fries.