Grappa ’72 Ristorante has a simple vision: to provide casual Italian fine dining with an emphasis on hospitality and consistency, while creating an atmosphere of food, friends and excellence that has made the Ristorante a favorite among Capital Region gourmands who appreciate Italian cuisine.
The lunch and dinner menus are filled with both traditional Italian favorites as well as creative Mediterranean dishes sure to please any palette. Grappa ’72 also boasts an extensive menu of house made desserts and an extensive wine list featuring a host of Italian wines and a unique selection of Grappa.
“All the dishes were just perfect. Quantity , flavour and presentation were just right. Great collection of wines and a nice dessert.”
“Parking was a breeze because they had a huge parking lot upon entering the establishment we were welcomed by live music.”
“We ordered various dishes and all were excellent. The desserts were to die for.”
Selections From The Grappa ’72 Ristorante Menu:
- Bruschetta – Grilled bread with tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and basil
- Gamberi alla Griglia – Grilled shrimp with a white bean and mint salad
- Melanzana – Eggplant filet baked with tomato sauce and five cheeses
- Finoccio e Arancia – Fennel and oranges with pomegranate reduction and pecorino cheese
- Penne Romanoff – Vodka tomato cream with pancetta, black peppercorn and green onions
- Zio Anthony’s Pasta – Penne with sausage and meatballs in a ricotta tomato sauce
- Pasta al Pesto – Walnut and spinach pesto tossed with penne and spicy goat cheese
- Risotto Funghi – Wild mushrooms, Alba truffle oil, and smoked gruyere shavings
- Salmone – Pan seared salmon with Moroccan spice, lentils, sautéed spinach
- Vitello alla Pizzaiola – Veal scaloppini, cured olives, & oregano in fresh tomato sauce over spaghetti
- Porchetta – Slow roasted pork with fennel sausage, roasted potatoes and rapini
- Pollo alla Saltimbocca – Prosciutto, spinach and mozzarella cheese in sage Madeira demi glace
See the complete Grappa ’72 Ristorante menu.