Joe Beez Famous Sandwiches offers one of the largest selections of sandwiches, wraps, and burgers in the Kingston NY area. A long time favorite of sandwich lovers, Joe Beez goes off the grid with unique foot long sandwich and burger creations as well as doing justice to the classics.
Specializing in tasty sandwich combinations paired with fun names was the founder of Joe Beez’s, Joe Baganz, vision. With the help of an annual sandwich contest, the number of famous sandwiches grew to over 100 different offerings. Joe Beez has something for everyone including vegetarian and vegan options.
Selections from the Joe Beez Famous Sandwiches Menu:
- The Killing Me Softly – grilled chicken, roast beef, bacon, hot sauce, bbq sauce, pepper jack, blue cheese and jalapenos.
- The Big Bird – grilled chicken, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, bacon, bbq sauce, and swiss cheese, on a toasted garlic roll.
- The Bob Marley – grilled roast beef, turkey breast, pepperoni, swiss cheese, provolone cheese, hot sauce and ranch
- The McDonough Stunna – grilled roast beef, bacon, cheddar cheese, pepper jack, hot peppers and mayonnaise.
- The Redneck – grilled burgers, roast beef, bacon, bbq sauce, hot sauce, pepper jack and cheddar cheese.
- The R.B.K. – two grilled 1/4lb burger, onions, peppers, bacon, cheddar, swiss cheese, hot sauce, hot peppers, blue cheese.
- The Marciano – grilled ham, salami, pastrami, pepperoni, provolone, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, and Italian dressing.
- The Killer Beez – chicken breast salad, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and ranch dressing in a wrap.
- The Rambo – grilled chicken, mushrooms, onions, pepperoni, bacon, swiss, pepper jack, hot sauce, and horseradish mayo.
- The JRS-One – grilled roast beef, pepperoni, provolone, swiss, lots of oil & vinegar on a toasted garlic roll.
- The House Breakfast Wrap – three scrambled eegs, cheese, onions, peppers, mushrooms, ham, bacon and steak.
- The Northeastern Breakfast Wrap – three fried eggs, onions, peppers, salami, ham, and provolone cheese.