La Bella Havana brings a unique and authentic Cuban dining experience to the Westchester County area with a family-like feel and comfortable atmosphere.
Dining at La Bella Havana provides you with a quality experience along with some amazing food that will absolutely satisfy most cravings. Like a variety of Gluten Free items across the entire menu and a committed to taking all the necessary steps to assure that gluten stays away from these delicious meals!
Selections from the La Bella Havana Menu:
- Ajiaco La Bella Havana (Stewed Pork, Chicken, Beef, & Spanish Sausage)
- Ensalada de Pina y Aguacate (Pinapple and Avocado Salad in a Mango Vinagrette on a bed of Mixed Green)
- Jalea (Fried Calamari, Shrimp, Fish & Fried Yuca topped with Pickled Red Onions)
- Churrasco (Churrasco (Tender Sliced Skirt Steak drizzled with our Homemade Mojo Sauce & served with Cilantro Rice)
- Cuban Picadillo (Lean Ground Beef with Green Olives, Peppers & Raisins)
- El Cochinito Tazón (Fried Pork Chunks scattered over White Rice, Black Beans, Chopped Onions, Diced Tomatoes, Chopped Avocado, Thinly Sliced Fresh Jalepenos, & finished with a drizzle of our Hot Sauce)
- Pollo Cubano (Boneless breast of Chicken marinated in Garlic infused Cuban sauce)
- Paella Valenciana (Shrimp, Scallops, Clams, Mussels, Chorizo and Chicken with Scallions, Peas & Red Peppers on Saffron Rice)
- Salmón en Salsa de Mango (Salmon in Mango Salsa)
- Cuban Sandwich(Roasted Pork, Ham, Swiss Cheese, Pickles & Mustard on the side)
- La Bella Havana Burger (Fresh Ground Lean Beef with Ham, Swiss Cheese, Pickle & Mustard)