La Talaye creates traditional favorites to inspired new creations, innovative menu planning and the highest standards in service, they pride themselves on making every event a success.
La Talaye Catering and Event Design is an off-premises catering company that serves International cuisine with a Caribbean twist. They use organic, natural local ingredients and offer a variety of services at the location of your choice from: Green Event Planning, Drop off Buffet, Corporate Buffet, Weddings, Baptisms, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet Sixteen, Anniversaries, Dinner parties, College Functions, Engagement parties, Showers, Retirements and also personal chef services.
Selections From The La Talaye Cafe Menu:
- Market Seasonal Roasted Vegetables – Served on grilled corn tortilla topped with assorted sauces: Jalapeño Coconut-Lime Sauce, BBQ-Jerk or Creamy Chipotle
- Harvest Salad with Carrot-Ginger Vinaigrette – Local Organic Greens and Seasonal Root Vegetables
- Saleze (my dad’s favorite salad) – Fresh Avocado and Tomato on a Bed of Watercress Topped with Spicy Citrus Chiktay (codfish or herring)
- Bien Manger – Pan-Seared Seasoned Salmon, finished in the oven Topped with La Talaye Favorite Green Sauce
Served with Riz Djondjon (Seasonal Wild Mushrooms) Green Peas or Roasted Herbed Potatoes
- BBQ-Jerk Pulled Pork – (12-hour slow-cooked and finished with a BBQ-Jerk Barbancourt Sauce Served over Rice and Beans and Picklis (Spicy Haitian Slaw)
- Authentic Braised Oxtail Over Jasmine Rice Fritay – Caribbean Sampler (Griot “Fried Pork” /Acra “Vegetable Roots”, fried plantains and Beef empanadas