Established in 1990, Machu Picchu Peruvian Restaurant opened its doors in the hopes of introducing Peruvian culture and cuisine to the Hudson Valley. Humbled by the praise and attention received over the last 30 years, we continue to proudly serve our community with an authentic menu reflecting the styles and tastes Peru is so greatly celebrated for.
Inside, the mahogany and cultured stone design of the restaurant provides a warm ambiance. The décor, which has all been hand-crafted by Peruvian artisans, is accentuated by the tremendous bronze sculpture of Machu Picchu in the dining room.
From Machu Picchu’s Pollo a la Brasa (Rotisserie Chicken) to the Ceviche, we prepare our dishes with the freshest locally grown produce and imported ingredients from Peru.
Selections From The Machu Picchu Peruvian Restaurant Menu:
- Yucca Frita – Golden yucca fries with velvety queso fresco and aji amarillo dip
- Papa Rellena – Potato croquette filled with minced steak, raisin, and onions
- Anticuchos – Flamed grilled meat skewers seasoned in a Peruvian adobo potato slices and Peruvian corn
- Pariheulla – Scallops, clams, mussels, calamari and shrimp in a rich seafood bouillabaisse warmed with aji panca
- Sopa A La Minuta – Streaks of tender steak, fresh tomato and garlic cappellini noodles, creamy aji panca sauce
- Bistec Encebollado – Flame grilled steak topped with sauteed onions, tomatoes and fresh garlic, served with rice
- Mar Y Tierra – Flame grilled skirt steak and sea scallops sautéed in a fresh garlic sauce and served with rice
- Pollo Al Ajillo – Boneless chicken breast sautéed in a garlic and aji amarillo sauce, served with rice
- Tacu Tacu Con Lomo – Strips of steak sautéed with onions, tomato soy sauce and fresh garlic over a mix of rice and beans
- Aji De Gallina – Hand pulled chicken in a velvety aji amarillo cream with slices of boiled potato and rice
- Cabrito A La Nortena – Beer braised pieces of lamb with cilantro and aji amarillo served with rice and beans
- Tallerin Verde Con Bistec – Spaghetti tossed in a Peruvian pesto made of basil, spinach and cheese and topped with grilled steak.
- Trucha Al Ajillo – Butterflied rainbow trout topped in a sauce of fresh garlic and aji amarillo, served with rice