Philly Bar & Lounge is a Capital Region gathering place that has built a solid reputation on its contemporary casual atmosphere and its fun and entertaining vibe, good food and drinks and attentive service add to the appeal.
The Philly offers indoor dining as well as outdoor dining that many patrons consider to be the best patio in the area. The onsite micro brewery develops amazing seasonal craft beer in small batches featured specifically for your enjoyment.
Philly’s 215 Lounge takes night life to the next level with amazing bands and entertainment and loads of screens for the sports fans. A fun and laid back atmosphere mixed with an incredibly trendy experience has made 215 Lounge the place to be to enjoy drinks and entertainment with family and friends.
One of the menu standouts is the Coal Oven Fired Pizza made from small batch dough made in-house daily. The pizza sauce is made from a small batch, of organic California plum tomatoes, and the cheese is whole milk mozzarella with a kiss of Buffalo.
Selections From The Philly Bar & Lounge Menu:
- Buffalo Cauliflower Pakora – Battered cauliflower florets tossed in our buffalo medium sauce. Served with our house-made bleu cheese dressing.
- Signature Smoked Wings – Smoked and flash-fried crisp. We recommend BBQ dry rub or chipotle raspberry sauce. Served with house-made Smokey Bleu cheese dressing.
- Mexican Street Corn Dip – A deconstructed version of popular Mexican Street corn is made with roasted corn, jalapeños, cream cheese & spices served with tortilla chips.
- Coal Oven Fired Pizza New Yorker – Imported DOP Italian pizza sauce, cup’n char pepperoni, hot soppressata, crumbled fennel sausage, Calabrian pesto, ricotta cheese, fresh chopped garlic & oregano.
- Coal Oven Fired Hatfield Pizza – BBQ sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, smoked pulled pork, charred onions, cherry peppers & cilantro.
- Coal Oven Fired South Philly Pizza – Extra virgin olive oil, fresh chopped garlic, crushed pepper, shredded mozzarella cheese, fried chicken & broccoli rabe. Topped with aged provolone & torn basil.
- Peri Peri Salmon – Salmon Filet with southern African spice & topped with a sweet chili glaze. Served with rice and vegetable of the day.
- Southwest Grilled Chicken – Sundried tomato pesto drizzle, pico de gallo, bacon bits and cheddar jack, mashed potatoes, and vegetables of the day.
View the complete Philly Bar & Lounge Menu.