Stacks Espresso Bar in Albany NY is a playground for exploring all the fantastic and often hidden elements that make Coffee the most widely consumed drug in the world.
From highlighting different brewing methods, different coffee regions and beans and continuously bringing in unique and delicious coffees from diverse roasters, you’ll find everything you need to really embrace your inner coffee nerd.
Experience specifically chosen coffees in their most delicious form. Come sit at the slow bar and experience manual brewing methods such as the “pour over” which is considered by many aficionados to be the best way to brew an individual cup of coffee.
Selections from the Stacks Menu:
- Drip Coffee – Coffee brewed in a pot like at home, but better.
- Cold Brewed Iced Coffee – Coffee steeped in cold water for 14 hours to make a coffee concentrate, diluted with water and poured over ice. Rich, highly caffeinated, 67% less acidity.
- Pour Over – Hand brewed by the cup using Kalita Wave Brewer, with a choice of 3 single-origin coffees from our guest roaster (changes monthly). Brings out amazing nuance and new flavor profiles. Also available iced to accentuate flavor clarity and brightness over cold brew.
- Tear Drop – Vanilla and half & half mixed cold, with espresso layered on top.
- Cortado – Shot of espresso and 3oz frothed milk in rocks glass. 4 oz.
- Chai Latte – Chai concentrate mixed with milk and frothed. Sweet, rich and delicious. Add a shot of espresso to make it a dirty chai.
- Espresso – Espresso shot from either our house espresso blend, or our rotating roaster.
- Red Eye – Espresso over coffee. Serious kick, serious flavor. 8,12,16oz. Iced- 16oz.