The Turk, in Mount Kisco, NY proudly serves authentic Turkish cuisine like Lamb Kofte and Chicken Shawarma.
Selections From The Turk Menu:
- Baba Ghanoush – Smoked eggplant puree with olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, and a hint of garlic.
- Artichoke Hummus – Mashed chickpeas blended with fresh garlic, tahini, herbs, and artichokes.
- Sigara Borek (4) – Pan-fried filo pastry stuffed with feta cheese and parsley.
- Leek Pie (3) – Crispy filo dough filled with slow-cooked leeks and fried in olive oil.
- Grilled Calamari Appetizer – Cooked to perfection grilled calamari marinated with olive oil, lemon, and special seasoning.
- Mediterranean Salad – Fresh lettuce, shredded carrots and red cabbage topped with feta cheese, cucumbers and tomatoes with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Grilled Octopus Salad – Mediterranean salad with char-grilled octopus.
- Doner Kebab – Gyro kebab. Thinly sliced fresh ground lamb, marinated in our own blend of seasonings and slowly roasted on a rotating spit.
- Adana Kebab – Ground lamb flavored with red bell peppers, slightly seasoned with paprika, and grilled on skewers.
- Sultan’s Delight – Char-grilled eggplant cooked with cream, butter, and caramelized onion and topped with tomato sauce, cooked tender lamb shoulder, and garlic butter sauce to finish it.
- Spinach Borani – Spinach sautéed with white rice dill, white onions, garlic, and olive oil, topped with homemade tomato and garlic yogurt sauce, and served with rice.
- Falafel Dinner – 6 pieces of fried chickpeas and vegetables blended with Middle Eastern spices and served over hummus.
- Lahmacun – Very thin pita topped ground ,fine chopped pepper, onion, and red pepper plate, mixed tomato salad and homemade dressing.
- Teres Mayor Steak – Charcoal grilled steak served with white wine roasted potatoes and house salad.