Walter’s Hot Dogs is a Westchester institution and nationally registered historical landmark, serving their world-famous hot dog since 1919.
An exclusive blend of beef, pork and veal, hot dogs are split down the middle, grilled in a “secret sauce,” and served on a toasted bun with Walter’s signature mustard: a blend of choice mustard seeds, relish and spices.
The building itself was established in 1928 on Palmer Avenue in Mamaroneck, New York and is a copper-roofed Chinese pagoda that has been drawing long lines and loyal patrons ever since. In April 2015, Walter’s launched its first mobile food truck. In August 2018 and expanded to its second location in White Plains, NY.
Selections From The Walter’s Hot Dogs Menu:
- Single – Single world famous hot dog on a bun
- Puffy Dog – A single hot dog topped with a layer of smashed and grilled potato puffs.
- Bavarian Pretzel Bun – Substitute for a regular hot dog bun.
- French Fries – Curly Fries – Potato Puffs – Sweet Potato Waffle Fries
- Pigs In A Blanket – Walter’s cocktail size Hot Dogs wrapped by hand in an all butter, flaky, bakery made puff pastry and fried to perfection.
- Milkshakes – Walter’s classic milkshakes or extra thick Cowboy Shakes in over 20 flavors.
- Ice Cream Floats – Classic floats and Italian Ice Floats.
- Homemade Ice Cream – In assorted flavors.
- Homemade Italian Ice – In assorted flavors.
- Funnel Cake Sticks – Topped with powdered sugar.
Walter’s Hot Dogs & Mustard are available at:
Wegman’s Harrison, Harrison, NY
Northshore Farms, Mamaroneck, NY
Sunoco New Rochelle, New Rochelle, NY
Cherry Lawn Farm Market, New Rochelle, NY
Stew Leonard’s, Yonkers, NY
DeCicco & Sons Locations in Ardsley, Armonk, Brewster, Eastchester, Harrison, Larchmont, Millwood, Pelham, Somers
Our roadside stand has taken to the road with our two Walter’s hot dog trucks! Voted “Best Food Truck” by Westchester Magazine, we are ready to fire up the grills, and bring the unique Walter’s experience to you! You can find us at private parties, corporate events, festivals, and farmers markets throughout Westchester County and beyond.
More About Walter’s Hot Dogs Truck