Yuka’s Latin Fusion offers authentic Latin fusion cuisine with urban flair and serving up unforgettable fun times in Croton-On-Hudson NY.
Sip on house made sangria, mojito or margarita, while enjoying your meal. Be sure to stop over for the everyday happy hour which is ideal for meeting up with friends and family. Weekly happenings and drink specials like Mojito Wednesday and the ever popular Ladies Thursday, Karaoke Fridays offer plenty to keep everyone entertained. The tequila collection is second to none!
Founded in 2015 by owner Claudia Villeda and then partner Mike Guerra, Yuka’s Latin Fusion is best known for blending the freshest ingredients with unique flavors in both an exciting and innovative way.
Curating an inspired Latin-fusion menu, Yuka’s gives customers a taste of culinary passion matched by an elevated service experience.
With great attention to detail, the ambiance, much like the food, is a refined blend of elements- inviting customers to feel right at home while at the same time serving up unforgettably fun times!
Selections From The Yuka’s Latin Fusion Menu:
- JICAMA AND ORANGES – A salad with jicama, cucumber, grape tomatoes, orange, roasted corn, avocado, red pickled onions with a light touch of citrus-sriracha vinaigrette
- RUBENCITOS – Handmade sweet plantain croquettes, shredded beef stuffing, black bean puree, pico de gallo, crema
- AGUACATE FORRADO – Half an avocado stuffed with pulled chicken*, topped with poblano ranch and cotija cheese
- PLATANO MADURO RELLENO – A whole fried sweet plantain, stuffed with pulled chicken*, pico de gallo, crema, saffron aioli, cotija cheese. Served on a bed of black bean puree
- PESCADO FRITO O A LA PLANCHA – Your choice of flash fried or GF grilled fish, pico de gallo, pickled onions, vinaigrette cabbage, poblano ranch
- YUKA HAMBURGUESA – Half pound of freshly ground beef seasoned with chimichurri on a brioche bun with guacamole, sautéed onions, Jack cheese, chipotle mayo and jalapeños, with yuka fries
- EL CHILE CUBANO – A roasted Poblano pepper stuffed with a Cuban classic “Ropa Vieja”, topped with jack cheese. Over a corn tamal and guajillo cream
- CAMARONES A LA PARRILLA – Rosemary-garlic grilled shrimp, yuka mash, chipotle brussel sprouts, guajillo-coconut cream sauce
- COSTILLAS DE RES AL FUEGO LENTO – Grandma’s recipe. Slow cooked red wine reduction Beef boneless short ribs, yuka mash, vegetables
- STEAK DIABLO – Grilled Skirt steak topped with a medium spicy diablo sauce over yuka fries, with cilantro-lime avocados