The Kenmore Ballroom is an historic venue for corporate and social events, meetings and weddings in downtown albany, New York. The Ballroom is a beautifully restored building and the ideal setting for your event or celebration, where elegant and luxurious 1920’s meets 21st century event space allows couples to host both their ceremony and reception in the incredible Kenmore Ballroom. The Kenmore will transport you and your guests to another time and place—classically modern, a timeless escape.
The Kenmore Hotel building, a majestic, sprawling Victorian building of decorative brick masonry, balconies and roof cresting, was constructed in 1878 by entrepreneur Adam Blake, the son of a slave, and expanded over time.
Weddings At The Kenmore Ballroom
Before the party begins, enjoy the dedicated private room for you and your bridal party to get ready for the big day. A great place for the newlyweds to relax prior to greeting guests in cocktail hour.
This unique wedding venue provides three distinct areas for your memorable celebration — a bar/lounge area, main level and mezzanine with historic architectural features and a custom stage for live entertainment. The Kenmore Ballroom team is committed to providing top-notch customer service to every couple hosting their wedding at this downtown Albany location.
• Multi-level ballroom space allowing for a distinct guest experience
• Historical “bandstand” positioned so guests on either level can see the stage
• Variety of LED uplighting options
• Premium house sound system
• Custom designed black chairs with pads
• A variety of round tables (60″ & 72″ for seating and cocktail high tops)
• Flexibility to select a caterer to suit your needs from our preferred list
• On-site complete “finishing” kitchen for caterer with lift for easy kitchen load-in
• Coffee and soft drink service provided
• Bridal suite with private restroom
• High-speed internet
• Valet parking available upon request
• Sit Down Dinner: 300 guests max
• Cocktail Reception: 500 guests max
• High ceilings
• Breathtaking double staircase with crystal chandelier
• Dance floor: hardwood throughout with flexible layout options
• Floor to ceiling windows on second floor (mezzanine level)
• Separate bar and lounge on main level
• Wheelchair and handicap accessibility to both levels
• Coat check room
• Multiple entrances to accommodate separate guest and bridal party access