County Fare Bar & Grill offers classic comfort foods locally sourced when possible. Pairing food with a rotating well curated craft beer menu, thoughtful wine list and exceptional classic cocktails.
They also also many popular domestic beers in bottle and can for those that enjoy the mainstream offerings from bigger breweries.
This neighborhood hang out has been carefully designed to create a comfortable, welcoming environment. The space blends the feel of a classic pub with a casual bistro. The County Fare mission is to welcome folks looking for a good time, to share some laughs and makes some memories. Come join us on our journey.
Images From County Fare Bar & Grill:
Selections From County Fare Bar & Grill Menu:
- Homemade Chili (cup) – Generously seasoned ground beef, mixed together with crushed tomatoes, kidney beans and onions. Topped with melted cheddar cheese. Sub chips for your spoon.
- Spinach Salad – Fresh local spinach topped with goat cheese, walnuts and strawberries with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Original Fare Tots – Topped with generous helpings of cheese, bacon and chives.
- Tots, Reuben Style – Topped with sliced corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and 1000 island dressing. Vegetarian? Try the Fakin’ Bacon or our Tempeh Reuben.
- Fare Pierogies – 10 pierogies filled with cheddar cheese and potato. Your choice of pan seared or deep fried. Served with caramelized onions and sour cream.
- Buffalo Cauliflower – A generous portion of fresh roasted Cauliflower dusted with buffalo seasoning. Your choice of Traditional or vegan blue cheese dressing, with celery sticks.
- County Fare Burger – A half-pound custom blend, cooked to your liking and topped with lettuce, tomato and onion on a brioche bun. Served with house-cut fries and a half-sour pickle.
- Mac and Cheese Burger – Our hamburger cooked to your liking, topped with our award-winning Mac and Cheese, served on a toasted brioche bun with a pickle and side of fries.
- Bacon Gorgonzola BurgerOur hamburger grilled to your liking, topped with gorgonzola crumbles, house-made gorgonzola bacon drizzle and our thick-cut maple bacon, served on a toasted brioche bun with a pickle and side of house-cut fries.
- Grilled CheeseYour choice of whole grain or soft white bread with either smoked gouda & cheddar OR cheddar & muenster OR classic American cheese served with tater tots.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Grilled chicken breast topped with mozzarella cheese, spinach and roasted red peppers with a pesto mayo on our honey whole wheat bread with fries and a pickle. Bread can be substituted for a whole grain wrap, white bread or marble rye.
- Grilled Hanger Steak – Grilled Hanger Steak topped with our house-made bacon gorgonzola drizzle served with mashed potato and cauliflower.
- Fish and Chips – Center cuts of cod battered in a stout beer batter and fried until golden brown. Served with a side of our hand-cut french fries, house-made tartar sauce and a lemon wedge.