New City Kosher Deli & Restaurant offers kosher dishes reminiscent of that olde New York flavor that generations have grown to love and crave.
At New City Kosher Deli & Restaurant you will find the traditional dishes alongside those with a modern twist, and everything on their extensive menu is strictly kosher.
Some Selections from the New City Kosher Deli & Restaurant Menu:
- Appetizers include: Chopped Liver – Stuffed Derma with gravy – Stuffed Cabbage – Fried Kreplach with onions – Potato Pierogies with fried onions – Chicken Fricassee – Tongue Polynaise – Potted Meatballs with gravy
- Smokey Joe – Nova Scotia Salmon, Whitefish Salad, EggSalad, on rye (triple decker) lettuce, tomato & onion
- Coney Island – Corned Beef or Pastrami on a Square Knish with hot sauerkraut
- Some of their Overstuffed Sandwiches – Hot Corned Beef – Hot Pastrami – First Cut Pastrami – Brisket – Fresh Turkey – Tongue – Salami – Knockwurst – Chopped Liver – Whitefish Salad
- Grilled Chicken or Sliced Steak on Garlic Bread Smothered with mushrooms or onions served with french fries
- Sloppy Joe – Corned Beef, Pastrami, Tongue, Turkey & Roast Beef on thin rye with russian dressing & cole slaw
- Chicken in the Pot with noodles, matzo ball, kreplach & carrots
- Flanken in the Pot with noodles, matzo ball, kreplach & carrots
- Hungarian Beef Goulash – tender cubes of beef in our special sauce over noodles
- Brisket of Beef with potato pancake & veggie
- Roumanian Tenderloin marinated to perfection, topped with fried onions or mushrooms, potato & veggie