O’Neill’s Shire Pub is for those who love good food, good drinks and good company, coming together with old friends, and make new ones. Serving great Irish Classics to pub must-haves, O’Neill’s Shire Pub has something to satisfy every palate!
The O’Neill’s Shire Pub team in Delhi is looked over by Rachel Bracchy and Nicole Bracchy-Schnitt, managers in charge. The kitchen is headed up by Justin Stratton. Justin was born and raised in the kitchen of The Andes Hotel and unleashed upon the world after receiving his culinary degree, with the sole purpose of serving up some kick *ss food in the place where he’s always wanted to be.
Selections from the O’Neill’s Shire Pub Menu:
- Mushroom bisque – cremini mushrooms, savory broth, garlic croutons
- Jaeger schnitzel – crisp pork loin, Sweet potato hash, braised red cabbage, house made apple sauce
- Shepard’s Pie – Braised lamb, mashed potato “crust”, seasonal vegetables
- Banters & Mashed – Tender Irish sausages, mashed potatoes, sauted garlic, spinach, onion gravy
- Hanger Steak – marinated in three philosphers, garlic mashed, green beans
- Philly Burger – black Angus, peppers, onions. mushrooms, American cheese house fries
- Citrus Marinated Chicken Sandwich – Chilpolte aloii, grilled breast, tomato, onion, dressed greens
- Irish Nacho – Crisp potato skins, caramalized onions, corned beef, melted cheddar, emerald “salsa”