Built in 1962 and moved to the Catskills in the early 80s, the Phoenicia Diner has a long history of serving customers who are drawn to the Catskill’s natural beauty.
The prior owners nurtured the Diner and its customers for nearly 30 years. Current owner, Mike Cioffi, continues that tradition by offering residents, weekenders and visitors fresh food sourced from Catskills and Hudson Valley farms when available.
The Phoenicia Diner menu is carefully crafted to offer traditional diner favorites, sometimes with a modern twist, using seasonal and local fresh ingredients.
Images from the Phoenicia Diner:
Selections from the Phoenicia Diner Menu:
- Biscuits & Gravy – house made sausage gravy, sunny side up egg and phoenicia potatoes
- Chilaquiles – lightly fried tortillas, salsa ranchero, queso fresco, avocado, eggs over easy
- Phoenicia Diner Omelet – sauteed greens, mushrooms, goat cheese
- Arnold Bennett Skillet – locally smoked trout, parmesan cheese, creme fraiche scrambled eggs
- Grass Fed Roast Beef Sandwich – cheddar, caramalized onions, watercress, house made horseradish mayo on Ciabatta
- Fried Catfish Sandwich – house made spiced slaw
- Veggie Quesadilla – grilled portabella, zucchini, roasted peppers, red onion, fresh spinach, cheddar, pico de gallo and guacamole
- Tortilla Soup – free range chicken, avocado, tortilla chips
- Nicoise Salad – pole caught tuna, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, olives, anchovies, potatoes with lemon vinaigrette
- Meatloaf – mashed potatoes and marinara sauteed greens
- Fried Chicken & Waffles – free range chicken and seasonal veggies