Ole Savannah Restaurant seeks to celebrate the fresh and inspired cooking and culture of the American South by delivering to our patrons a spirited and inventive twist on classic Southern cuisine. The South is about succulent, fall off the bone barbecue, fried chicken and pecan pies as much as it is about great bourbon and craft beers.
Equally important to the quality of our food is the hospitality of our staff. We make sure that our heart and soul goes into every item on our menu and all our fare and spirits are served with the love and passion you deserve.
Images from Ole Savannah Restaurant:
Selections from the Ole Savannah Restaurant Menu:
- Stuffed Baby Eggplant – w/ Shiitake Mushrooms, Roasted Peppers, Tomato Coulis & Parmigiano
- “SOUTHERN STYLE BRISKET EGG ROLL” – W/ CHILI-HONEY SAUCE Slow Smoked Brisket & Pickled Vegetable Egg Rolls w/ Sambal-Honey Dipping Sauce
- NEW ORLEANS BBQ SHRIMP W/ GRILLED BAGUETTE – Gulf Shrimp Sautéed with Garlic, Lemon, Worcestershire, and Creole Spices served with Grilled Baguette
- BBQ NACHOS – Crisp corn tortilla chips topped with BBQ Pulled Pork, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, sliced jalepeños, green onions and sour cream
- CRANBERRY WALNUT SALAD – Endive, Baby Greens, Dried Cranberries, Hudson Valley Apples, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Candied Walnuts, all tossed in our Sherry Dijon Vinaigrette
- OYSTER PO’ BOY – Crisp Fried w/ Arugula & Cajun Remoulade
- From the Smoking Room – Pulled Pork Shoulder – Beef Brisket – Chicken – Baby Back Ribs – Rib Combo
- BLACKENED CATFISH – Pan-seared blackened Catfish served with Grilled Corn Salsa and Cucumber & Cherry Tomato Salad
- SAVANNAH BURGER – Certified Black Angus 8oz Beef Patty Grilled to your liking w/ Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion & Dill Pickles & House-cut Fries
- FRIED CHICKEN – 24 Hour Buttermilk Brined Fried Chicken Served w/ Cheese-Crusted corn & Cole Slaw
- JAMBALAYA – Famous Louisiana Creole dish made with Shrimp, Scallops, Andouille Sausage, and Rice
- Pan-Roasted Pork Chop – w/ Herb Jus, Asparagus, Blistered Tomatoes & Wild Mushroom/Fingerling Hash