TRUCK restaurant is a casual, neighborhood restaurant in Bedford, NY, making wholesome meals in an atmosphere with a comfortable, vintage feel that is reminiscent of simpler times.
The TRUCK menu is inspired by the down-home cooking traditions of Northern New Mexico where the food has been influenced by Cowboy, Native American and Mexican cultures. This fare is dear to the heart of Chef/Owner Nancy Allen Roper who grew up in New Mexico and began sharing her love for the Southwest nearly 20 years ago at her restaurant in Greenwich, Connecticut.
TRUCK aims to be a community gathering spot, providing consistently good quality wholesome, healthy meals and great service—”TRUCK brings farm to fork.
Images from Truck Restaurant:
Selections from the Truck Restaurant Menu:
- Farm Guacamole- House guacamole served with local farm vegetables.
- Chorizo Con Queso – Monterey Jack, fresh mozzarella, house-made chorizo, tomato, scallions.
- Chicken Tinga Taco – Slow cooked organic chicken, tomato, chipotle pepper, pico de gallo, chipotle creama, romaine, crisp corn tortilla.
- Carne Adovada Taco – Miman Ranch pork, ancho chile, cumin, crisp corn tortilla.
- Burritos – Organic, whole wheat flour tortilla tucked with Monterey Jack, topped with mild New Mexican guajillo chile sauce and pico de gallo. Served with cilantro-scallion rice and black bean or bean of the week. Choice of Chicken Tinga, grass fed beef, carne avovada, cheese, local vegetables.
- TRUCK Burger – Grass-fed beef burger wrapped in organic, whole wheat flour tortilla, guacamole, Monterey Jack, hand-cut farm fries.
- Local Veg Tacos – Three local veg tacos, cilantro-scallion rice, black beans or bean of the week.
- Santa Fe Stacked Enchiladas – Corn tortillas layered with Monterey Jack and mild New Mexican chile sauce. Enchiladas are topped with romaine, chipotle crema and served with cilantro-scallion rice and black beans or bean of the week. Choice of chicken tanga, grass-fed beef, carne adovada, Niman Ranch pork, cheese, local veg.