Rustic Barn Campgrounds and Cabins borders the Adirondack Park and is just minutes from Saratoga Springs and Lake George, NY. They offer wooded tenting sites, spacious RV sites, and luxury cabin rentals.
Rustic Barn Campgrounds and Cabins offers a number of activities on site. Take a peaceful walk in the woods or sit by the water and enjoy the sound of the bubbling spring. There’s hiking, mountain biking, fishing in the clean spring fed pond, swimming, boating and outdoor games. The pond is stocked with trout to make sure there is something out there to catch. Most importantly, Rustic Barn Campgrounds and Cabins provides a great atmosphere to just kick back and relax.
Rental Cabins come with all the amenities of a hotel, plus more. They are truly the best of both worlds; the luxury of a hotel and the fun of camping. You can’t have a campfire at a hotel, but you can here! Located only a short 15 minute drive from Saratoga Springs, NY so you won’t be too far away from any of the action.
Images from Rustic Barn Campgrounds and Cabins:
- Comfortable Queen size bed in bedroom — Sealy Posturepedic
- Couch/Queen hide-a-bed in living area
- Carpeted loft area for sleeping bags or a queen size air mattress
- Air conditioning, heat, two ceiling fans
- Full Bath: Shower/tub, toilet, sink, vanity, hot water
- Full Refrigerator/Freezer, stove top, sink, small counter top, coffee maker, microwave, dishes, glassware, pots & pans, utensils
- Table with four chairs
- Fire ring for camp fires with “starter” supply of firewood
- Charcoal grill
- Adirondack chairs around campfire (4)
- Linens and plush towels will be provided
- TV with Roku 3 streaming player
- Free Wi-Fi