As a safe, supportive environment, the Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center provides services, professional resources, and programs that unite the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer/questioning community across lines of age, race, gender and economics.
Founded in 2005, the Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center brings advocacy, education, and support to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning people, families and community throughout our region and beyond. We continue to transform the social service landscape of the mid-Hudson Valley through our programs:
- Dignity for All Students
- Community Building
- Health and Human Services
- The David Bohnett Cyber Center
Each week, we receive calls, emails, visitors and even Facebook messages — community members telling us their stories, asking for resources and support. We’re proud to receive these requests, and to meet them we’re constantly updating our lists of affirming contacts throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond.
Some of the specialized lists of resources Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center has developed over the years:
- Resources for LGBTQ and ally youth
- Resources for LGBTQ parents and families
- Resources for LGBTQ older adults
- Resources for people of transgender experience
- Resources for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Resources for survivors of domestic abuse
- LGBTQ-affirming resources for emergencies