DPNB Pasta & Provisions is your local pasta shop situated in downtown Nyack, New York brought to you by husband and wife, Tony and Louiedell Scotto. We offer house made fresh pastas, prepared foods, choice imported products, and provisions sourced from the Hudson Valley and purveyors we trust.
Pasta is a staple in most kitchens. Made in house daily, our fresh pasta is crafted with you in mind.
Whether you’re taking it to go for you and your loved ones, or stopping in to grab a quick bite, our pasta is meant to be enjoyed with the same heart-warming hospitality that you would receive if you were sitting at the table in our own home.
We have a variety of hand cut, freshly extruded, or filled pastas which can be purchased by the pound. Your dinner or special meal can be ready in just a few minutes and will feature a delicious dish that took (us) hours to make.
We also offer a rotating selection of pasta dishes, featuring traditional and/or seasonal ingredients, cooked to order. Savor a bowl of pasta in one of our 14 seats or have it to go.
Selections From The DPNB Pasta & Provisions Menu:
- DPNB Organic Focaccia – baked daily
- Hudson Valley Burrata – locally produced burrata served with side of DPNB organic focaccia
- Cucumber Salad – mixed cucumbers, mint, and red onion seasoned with Escabeche No. 25 Spice served over hazelnut fava bean hummus
- Spaghetti – Fresh DPNB Spaghetti with butter, pecorino, parm, and black pepper
- Paccheri – Fresh DPNB Paccheri with lamb ‘guanciale’, caraflex cabbage, onions, black pepper and Toma Celena
- Casoncelli – Fresh DPNB Casoncelli filled with Honeynut squash and mascarpone; served with brown butter, and sage
- DPNB Sausage with Romesco – our house made sausage cooked and served with a side of Romesco sauce
- Farro Pudding – Sweet farro, coconut milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg with hazelnut meringue crumble and Olio Verde