Falafel Town creates some of the best Falafel’s in the Hudson Valley, and they are right in Poughkeepsie! Stop in and give us a try, we guarantee you will leave happy.
They offer a great selection of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes for eating in or taking out.
Selections From The Falafel Town Menu:
- Hummus – Chick peas pureed with tahini sauce, fresh lemon juice and a hint of olive oil. Served with warm pita bread or pita croutons
- Musabaha – Our hummus mixed with warm chick peas, topped with olive oil and served with warm pita bread or pita chips
Tabbouleh – Minced fresh parsley, burghul (cracked wheat), finely chopped cucumbers, diced tomatoes, olive oil and lemon juice
- Falafel – Fresh ground chick peas with herbs and spices, fried until golden brown and served with special tahini sauce
- French Baked Savory Pies – Your choice of mediterranean spinach, za’tar or cheese, baked fresh daily
- Beef Shawarma Sandwich – Marinated thin slices of tender beef with tomatoes and onions cooked to perfection. Topped with tahini sauce, pickles and parsley
- Chicken Kufta Kabab – A mixture of ground chicken with parsley, mildly spiced and charbroiled to perfection. Topped with tomato, tahini sauce, pickles and parsley
- Falafel Sandwich – The Works! Our famous falafels topped with tahini sauce, pickles and parsley in addition to lettuce, tomato, onions, hummus and hot sauce in a pita
- Mediterranean Burger – A blend of ground beef and lamb with spices, parsley and onions, charbroiled to perfection. Served on pita and topped with a tahini sauce, lettuce, tomato, onions and feta cheese
- M’Jadara – Brown lentils cooked with rice, caramelized onions, and olive oil served with a fattoush salad and pickles
- Shakshuka – Fresh sauteed tomatoes, peppers onions and garlic simmered to perfections and topped with eggs. Served with warm pita bread
- Veggie Sampler Entrée – Falafel (2), Hummus, Tabbouleh, Fattoush salad, Baba Ghanoush, Dolmas (2) and a warm pita bread