Since reopening its doors in 2009, Crew Restaurant and Bar has established itself as one of the Hudson Valley’s leaders in eclectic European-style cuisine. With Asian and modern American influences, Crew’s menu utilizes the region’s bounty of local and organic products such as goat cheese (Milton, NY), duck, rabbit (New Paltz), and the Hudson Valley Fresh Dairy. The restaurant also harvests it’s own seasonal organic garden (located on the premises).
Thomas Kacherski – Culinary Institute of America (CIA) graduate and chef/owner – oversees the modern, yet casually designed restaurant accented by the majestic open kitchen. The energetic bar serves rotating craft draughts, along with the wine list consisting of over 100 bottles and 30 by the glass. The CIA trained chefs and warm staff create an elegant and fun dining experience.
Selections from the Crew Restaurant and Bar Menu:
- Seared Ahi Tuna – Sesame encrusted over a house-made cucumber kimchee with fried wontons, sweet soy drizzle & wasabi
- House-Made Fresh Mozzarella – Made Daily, served with fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil, fresh cracked pepper and a grilled crostini
- Local Duck Confit – Baby Arugula, frisée, lavender scented duck confit, red grapes, local goat cheese, and warm bacon vinaigrette
- John Fazio Farms Duck Breast – Seared with mixed vegetables, roasted potatoes, and a roasted duck-sour cherry demi
- Organic Chicken Breast – Pan roasted with truffled potato croquettes, seasonal vegetables and a mushroom Marsala sauce
- Shrimp & Linguini Corsara – Sautéed shrimp in a light white wine tomato-pesto sauce finished with a touch of cream and fresh basil
- Grilled Black Angus NY Strip 14 oz.