The Millerton Inn is home to an 11-room Boutique Hotel, and a New American Mediterranean Restaurant and Tap Room. Invested with the spirit of its surroundings, the culture of the neighborhood and the bones of this 1860’s building, the Inn has become the destination spot for New Yorkers and international travelers, and a central hub for all the locals.
Centrally located, it’s so easy to get to any shops, restaurants, theaters, bars or wherever you may be going by foot. We also have some of the best dining/drinks right in the building, so even those looking to do absolutely nothing will find everything they need without ever stepping foot outside. There’s a lot to explore in and around Millerton — There’s mountain hikes, horseback riding, golfing, historical sites and shopping.
Being in the heart of the Hudson Valley, The Millerton Inn boasts a seasonal menu using local foods not only from neighboring farms, but from our own as well, The Four Brothers Dairy Farm, minutes away from the Inn itself. Ingredients, like seasonal produce and meats come from the farm; as well as feta, chèvre and our famous Greek Yogurt are all made by Peter himself in the creamery. We believe in good, clean, honest food, and with the owners Greek background – we’ve pretty much nailed mediterranean cuisine.
Selections From The Millerton Inn Summer Dinner Menu:
- Pan seared feta *V* – Wrapped in Filo Dough, Honey & Sesame
- Drunken Meatballs – whipped feta, roasted tomato sauce, Ouzo Liqueur
- Poached Mission Fig – Mesclun, Manouri Cheese, toasted hazelnuts, honey balsamic vinaigrette
- Market Steak MP – Butcher’s best cut prepared by chef andrea’s daily inspiration
- Market Fish MP – Monger’s freshest catch prepared by chef andrea’s daily inspiration
- Saffron Orange Chicken – frenched chicken breast slow cooked in a butter orange & saffron sauce over rice pilaf
- Orrecchiette – crispy Pancetta, browned Mushrooms, fresh ricotta & toasted walnuts
- Chocolate Souffle – served with vanilla ice cream and sour cherry preserve
- Tiramisu – traditionally made with SAVOIARDI, espresso, and marscapone
- Cream Affogato – vanilla ice cream “drowned” in a shot of espresso