Dubrovnik Restaurant was founded with the goal of providing our customers with classic Croatian Cuisine in a warm, friendly atmosphere. Dubrovnik Restaurant is the first Authentic Croatian Restaurant in Westchester.
Make a reservation or just stop by and find yourself drawn to Seafood like never before, here in the heart of New Rochelle easily accessible from Route 95.
Dubrovnik NY features the best of Croatian cuisine, including succulent roasts and fresh grilled fish. Come experience Croatia, you won’t need a passport.
With luxurious private spaces, a clear sound system, impeccable service, imported wine, sensational cocktails, and of course delicious Mediterranean cuisine the place to gather is none other than Dubrovnik Restaurant. We customize every menu according to our customer’s desires and budget.
Selections from the Dubrovnik Restaurant Menu:
- Dalmatian Platter – “Pršut” and Smoked Beef served with Assorted Cheese, Olives and Croatian Pickles
- None’s Style Octopus Salad – Steamed Octopus with Capers, Red Onions, Potatoes, Croatian Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Wine Vinegar
- Beet Salad “Salata od Cikle” – Red and Yellow Beets with Goat Cheese and in White Balsamic Vinegar
- Vegetable Pasta “Pasta sa Povrćem” – Seasonal Vegetable Sauce Over Pasta
- Grilled Tuna “Tuna na Žaru” – Grilled Tuna over with Arugula Pesto Purée and Grilled Squash
- Chicken Breast “Pileća Prsa ‘Tetka Nikica'” – Sautéed Chicken Breast stuffed with Julienne Vegetables and Basic Pesto, served with Mashed Potatoes with Field Mushrooms and Truffle Oil
- Lamb Chops “Janjeći Kotlet ‘Nona'” – Grilled Lamb Chops with Rosemary-Garlic Sauce served with Potato Croquets
- Pork Chop “Samobor” Style “Samoborski Kotlet” – Pan seared Pork Chop served with Steamed Potatoes in Garlic Sauce
- Ražnjići – Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers Served with Mixed Greens
- Čevapčići – A Traditional Croatian Dish of Grilled Minced Meat, a type of Kebab/Sausage Served with Ajvar Vegetable Spread, Red Onions and Pita Bread