Muscoot Tavern has been a hidden gem, tucked away along the corner of Route 100 and 35 since the roaring 20’s.
What you’ll find inside is a casual and friendly atmosphere for guests of all ages. Home of a great selection of pizza, pastas, daily specials and great deals at the bar, they’re sure to have the drinks and mouth-watering comfort food that you crave.
Throughout the history of Muscoot, it has changed hands many times but what stays the same is its legacy as a great hangout. Guests at Muscoot Tavern can sit back and enjoy not just the delicious signature thin-crust pizza and famous pastas, but a variety of fare like burgers, sandwiches, and entrees. There are also lunch sized portions and a kid’s menu.
Gluten-free items are available upon request. Domestic and Import beer is always available both on-tap or in a bottle. Menu items are also available to go! Muscoot Tavern is the oldest restaurant in Westchester, so be sure to stop in for a taste of history.
Selections From The Muscoot Tavern Menu:
- MONTAUK FISH SOUP – steamed mussels, clams, shrimp, cod, vegetables, saffron cream
- GARLIC SHRIMP – sautéed with baby spinach, cannellini beans and sun-dried tomatoes
- PROSCIUTTO PIZZA (white) – house made fresh fig jam and fresh smoked mozzarella
- CHOPPED CLAM PIZZA – chopped little neck clams, EVOO, parsley, mozzarella, & parmesan
- KATONAH PIZZA – roasted eggplant, zucchini, peppers caramelized onions, truffle oil, basil
- HUNGARIAN PIZZA – goat cheese, caramelized onions, dried cranberries, EVOO, honey, dash of cumin
- MUSSELS MUSCOOT – P.E.I. mussels steeped in white wine, heavy cream, scallions, and herbs over linguini
- ORECCHIETTE D’ANTONIO – spicy italian sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli rabe, garlic
- MUSHROOM RISOTTO – wild local mushrooms, white truffle oil, regiano parmigiano
- CHICKEN BREAST PICCATA – breast roasted chicken, classic piccata sauce, mashed potato, wilted spinach
- ATLANTIC SALMON – baked with pomegranate glaze served over julienne farmer market vegetables
- BBQ RIBS – slow roasted danish baby back ribs, honey-lemon-BBQ sauce, served with tavern fries and cole slaw
- SIRLOIN STEAK – grass fed sliced sirloin steak, barolo wine, mushroom ragu, and tavern fries