RameNesque opened her doors in October 2013. A Manhattan Village styled Ramen restaurant with a unique interior design that fits Chef Nikki’s concept in creating a Japanese Causal Dining & Café atmosphere. RameNesque offers Peekskill a variety of Japanese cuisine.
Homemade style Shoyu Ramen, Miso Ramen, Tom Yum Ramen, Dan Dan and Vegetarian Ramen.
The kitchen staff makes a daily batch of soup that simmers daily for several hours. No MSG, artificial ingredients and ready made products. Only fresh produce, natural flavor enhancers such as seaweed, and love for healthy & flavorful homemade foods are allowed in RameNesque kitchen.
Selections From The RameNesque Ramen Restaurant Menu:
- GYOZA – Pan fried and steamed pork and veggie dumplings. 6 piecies.
- Vegetarian Gyoza – Pan fried and steamed vegetarian dumplings, made with shiitake mushrooms and veggies. 6 pieces
- Spicy Bulgogi Beef Bun – Fluffy steamed bun filled with spicy marinated bulgogi rib eye and spicy mayo.
- Korean Fried Chicken Spicy – Traditional crispy Korean Fried Chicken marinated in spicy sauce.
- Shoyu Ramen – Shoyu ramen is our traditional soy sauce flavor noodle soup. Choose your topping: Pork, Chicken or Tofu.
- Dan Dan Ramen – Dan Dan ramen is spicy broth noodle soup made with spicy bean paste and sesame paste. Topped with spiced ground chicken.
- TomYum Ramen – TomYum ramen is fiery and tangy with a hint of lemongrass. Choose your topping: Pork, Chicken or Tofu.
- Vegetarian Miso Ramen – Vegetarian Miso Ramen is nutty Miso flavor noodle soup. Topped with Tofu.
- Tonkotsu Ramen – Tonkotu Ramen a silky pork bone soup with a swirl of black garlic oil. Choose your topping: Pork, Chicken or Tofu.
- Saikyu Miso Salmon – Pan seared & steamed marinated in sweet miso sauce. Served with vegetable pancake. Comes with a side of rice.
- Spicy Bulgogi Donburi – Spicy Marinated Korean Bulgogi made from Rib Eye.
- Vegetarian Curry – Roasted tofu with Japanese vegetable curry served with rice.
- Spicy Scallop Roll – Spicy Mayo, tobiko & scallions.
- Spicy Tuna with Tobiko Roll
- Yellow Tail & Jalapeno Roll