Westchester Children’s Museum is a a light-filled, colorful, vibrant learning space filled with interactive exhibits not found anywhere else in this region. They offer experiences in physics, science, art, technology, design, with places to climb, build, and explore.
It is a place where the child leads the process of discovery and learning while the adult shares the experience through their child’s eyes.
Among the interactive exhibits found in the newly named Hoch Laager Boardwalk Galleries are Curry Automotive Toddler Beach, the KEVA Planks Construction Zone; the Con Edison Energy Gallery featuring Build Your Own Roller Coaster; the Make a Difference With Loukoumi Reading Nook, and a large, ever changing Makerspace with activites dedicated to art and to science and technology.
The Westchester Children’s Museum offers:
- A vibrant, interactive, safe setting for children and adults to come together and interact with each other and other members of their community;
- A hands-on programs designed to stimulate creative thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Accessibility for all learning styles and abilities;
- A new venue for school trips, including pre- and post-visit educational programs;
- An educational resource center