Annarella Restorante prepares mouth-watering classic Italian food with a flaire of the Tuscan Cuisine and a farm to table approach.
Annarella features delicious Italian food with the flavor of a home made meal. The history of our recipes goes back over 40 years in Manhattan. There are many styles that we have tried throughout time and we find that we can share these fantastic flavors with you while maintaining our original regional food. We always add a Tuscan flair to our dishes.
Selections from the Annarella Restorante Menu:
- Polpo alla Griglia – grilled Portuguese octopus with spicy potato, black olives and celery salad
- Polpettine di Agnello – roasted lamb meatballs in a lemon & white wine sauce with fresh rosemary
- Tonnarelli con Aragosta – thin home made pasta with lobster reduction, lobster meat and
a touch of brandy
- Lasagna al Ragu – traditional meat lasagna with bechamel sauce and parmigiano reggiano
- Scaloppine alla Salvia – Veal scaloppine with prosciutto di Parma, melted cheese and sage over buttery spinach
- Cervo – venison medallion in a red wine sause with poached pears
- Galletto al Mattone – grilled natural baby chicken with sauteed escarole and beans