The Ate O Ate Food Truck is a new experience in culinary tradition originating from Roxbury NY in Delaware County but traveling afar. Ate O Ate creates gourmet dishes that can be had directly from their food truck or ordered in advance and picked up. Check their website for locations.
The Ate o Ate food truck is available to come to your event with a standard or custom menu. Ate O Ate offers full service farm to table wedding and special events catering in and around the Catskill Mountains in upstate, New York.
Located in the historic hamlet of Roxbury, Ate o Ate offers all levels of catering to accommodate your budget and customized event. From platinum high end menus and service, to barbeque with a bow tie, to a casual and fun off the truck event, Ate O Ate is touted as one of the Catskills premier caterers. We have long standing, established relationships with local farmers and producers to offer the most expansive farm to table cuisine and strongly support our local agricultural community.
Some selections from the Ate O Ate Food Truck and Catering Menu:
- Sushi – Spicy Crab and Shrimp Nori Rolls. Smoked Salmon, Cucumber and Scallion Nori Rolls, Avocado and scallion Nori rolls all served with wasabi, soy and pickled ginger
- Traditional Devilled Eggs topped with a touch of homemade pesto and white truffle oil
- Marinated Duck Breast and Pineapple wrapped in Bacon
- Sausage or Crab stuffed fried wontons with asian inspired sweet and sour dipping sauce
- Pulled Pork Bites with Home made BBQ or Pulled Chicken Bites with Home made Huli Huli sauce
- The Autumn Sandwich: Sliced, maple and chili coated, oven roasted Butternut Squash, caramelized balsamic Vidalia onion, toasted almonds grilled on multi grain bread.
- Chicken Breast ala Ate o Ate: Grilled Chicken Breast with melted Gruyere, Sauteed Onions, Roasted Red pepper and Carolina Sauce (a slightly spicy mustard based sauce)
- Pan Seared Duck Breast in cherry and red wine sauce
- Eggplant, zucchini with crushed garlic and thyme based lasagna with a side of meatballs from locally raised grass fed beef and locally made sausage in hearty red sauce
- Bourbon Drenched Bread Pudding
- Cookies made from 100% organic ingredients[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]