Blue Pointe is a fresh fish and prime beef restaurant overlooking the majestic Hudson River on the Newburgh Waterfront.
Experience the Hudson River and views of the Hudson Highlands from the open air terrace or the riverside patio bar. Blu Pointe, on the Newburgh Waterfront, showcases locally-influenced, seasonal dishes for your dining pleasure. Each ingredient is hand selected by the executive chef and prepared fresh to capture every mouthwatering flavor.
Blue Pointe offers gourmet catering in an indoor or outdoor setting with panoramic views of the Hudson River.
Selections from the Blue Pointe Restaurant Menu:
- Grand Chilled Shellfish Platter – Whole Maine Lobster, Four Colossal Shrimp, Eight Clams, Eight Oysters, Dozen Marinated Mussels Bloody Mary Sauce, Riesling Mignonette, Lemon-thyme Aioli
- Charcoal-Grilled Octopus – Sun-Dried Tomato, Fennel, Lemon, Red Onion, Roasted Pepper, Capers
- Fig & Prosciutto Flatbread – Fig Jam, Coach Farm Goat Cheese, Prosciutto, Arugula, Pecorino
- Roasted Red Beets – Scallion & Red Onion Marinade, Mediterranean Garlic & Almond Dip
- Bronzino – Mediterranean Sea, Lean & Moist, Mild Flavor
- Live Maine Lobster Ranging from 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 Pounds
- Lobster Newburg – Saffron-Scented Sherry Cream, Asparagus Risotto, Chive Oil
- Scallops – Pan-Seared, Asparagus Risotto, Bacon Lardons
- Filet Mignon 8 oz / 12 oz – USDA Prime, Cabernet Demi-Glace
- Chicago Ribeye 32 oz – USDA Prime, Bone-In Ribeye, Cabernet-Shallot Reduction
- Chicken Paillard – Charcoal-Grilled Thin Chicken, Organic Greens, Lime Vinaigrette
- Signature Chocolate Bomb – Chocolate Sphere, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Flourless Chocolate Cake, Salted Caramel, Fresh Berries, Table-side Hot Chocolate Ganache
- Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake – Almond Biscotti Crust, Blueberry Coulis, Whipped Cream
- Café Panna Cotta – Espresso Infused Custard, Chocolate Ganache, Fresh Whipped Cream, Biscotti Cookie