Noted for a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, Brunswick Barbecue and Brew is the perfect place to unwind. Pick from the great beer selection, and let one of their courteous waitstaff answer the question you’re bound to ask… “What is that great smell coming from the kitchen?”
Owned and operated by Master Brewer Gary “Goose” Gosselin, Brunswick Barbecue and Brew is the culmination of his dream to create the perfect blend of great beers, great barbecue food, and live music, all under one big, red roof. Finding just the right dish to satisfy your craving is never a problem. Brunswick Barbecue and Brew offers 4 different menus to suit every taste. In addition to unique and savory barbecue selections, you can enjoy seafood, steak and lighter fare as well. Keep in mind they also do catering offsite along with private parties!
Samplings from the Brunswick Barbecue and Brew Menu:
- Wings – 12 large chicken wings or smoked BBQ wings served with carrots, celery sticks and blue cheese. Choice of sauce: BBQ, Buffalo style, Teriyaki, Raspberry Balsamic or Garlic parmesan
- Pulled Pork Sandwich – Our slow smoked pulled pork served with our signature Kansas City sauce, served on a Kaiser roll.
- Kansas City Style Ribs – Slowly smoked over wood and finished with traditional Kansas City sauce.
- Beef Brisket – Slices of our house smoked brisket served with our signature Kansas City Sauce.
- Fried Green Beans – Fresh green beans, lightly breaded and served with ranch or smoked ranch chipotle.
- Taco Salad – Lettuce mix in a fried tortilla shell, with pulled pork, taco beef, or pulled chicken, cut black olives, jalape– os, pico de gallo, shredded cheddar, and sour cream.
- Delmonico Steak – 16 ounces, grilled to perfection, served with your choice of starch and vegetable du Chef.