Piper’s Kilt was established in 1964 and has been earning accolades for their juicy half pound burgers and friendly service since then. At first glance Piper’s appears to be a typical neighborhood pub. However, the friendly atmosphere and award winning burgers have made it a local fixture and a destination for burgerphiles from around the area.
It’s clear that Piper’s understands the connection between good food and good beer. That’s why they keep 12 beers, (including your favorite craft beers), on tap. If you’re in the mood for wine, their servers can help you choose the best pairing with your meal. Of course, they have all of your favorite spirits as well.
Selections From The Piper’s Kilt Menu:
- Hamburger w/ Sautéed Mushrooms
- Eastchester Burger – bacon, American cheese, onion rings, lettuce, tomato & side of chili.
- Manhattan Burger – Canadian bacon, imported swiss cheese, tomato & sautéed onions
- Bronx Bomber Burger – BBQ sauce, imported Swiss cheese & sautéed onions
- 12 oz. Seasoned NY Strip Steak – with baked potato or fries
- Steak Sandwich – on garlic bread with sautéed onions
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – on a roll with a chipotle mayo & pepper jack cheese
- Tavern Fries – with cheddar and jack cheese, bacon bits & ranch dressing
- Potato Skins – with chili or bacon, cheddar and jack cheese, sour cream, & salsa
- Beer Batter Onion Rings – with spicy dipping sauce
See the complete updated Piper’s Kilt menu.