Black-Eyed Suzie’s Upstate Cafe offers its unique brand of cafe fare, take away meals and catering from their location on historic Partition Street in Saugerties, NY.
Black Eyed Suzie’s specializes in casually elegant menus that celebrate the seasons and honor the Hudson Valley region using fresh, local produce and natural meats & poultry from neighboring farms.
Selections from the Black-Eyed Suzie’s Upstate Cafe Menu:
- SUMMERTIME BLT – thick-cut, hickory-smoked bacon, heirloom tomato, arugula,
hellman’s mayo, flaky salt, toasted peasant bread, potato chips & half sour pickles | gf bread available
- GRASS-FED BEEF BURGER – special sauce, pickles, house made bun hand-cut fries or salad | lettuce, tomato, red onion on request add: cheddar, bacon, avocado
- WHOLESOME HEALTH BOWL – cous cous, cannellini beans, ratatouille, arugula, pesto add: goat cheese or 8 min egg
- HALIBUT in PARCHMENT – garlic scapes, fingerling potatoes, fresh fennel, soft herbs
- GADO GADO | RICE NOODLE SALAD – cold rice noodles, cabbage, carrots, radish, tomato, cucumber, peanuts, chiles, cilantro, lime, spicy peanut sauce add: 8 min egg or avocado
- CORNMEAL CRUSTED CHICKEN – mashed potatoes, sautéed kale, special sauce