Catskill Mountain Pizza in Woodstock, NY, is a locally owned and operated family business since 1998. We take pride in giving you exceptional food at affordable prices. Catskill Mountain Pizza buys locally whenever possible, and during the growing season we contract with local farmers for produce that they grow.
All of the items on our menu are made fresh daily. We offer vegan and gluten free options.
We carry a plethora of soft drinks, from Coca-Cola to all natural sodas and also have an extensive wine and beer selection, with over 40 craft, domestic and imported beers. The Catskill Mountain Pizza wine list features imported and domestic wines half and full bottles.
The patio with its flowers is a great place to sit and enjoy a warm summer’s evening or sit in our new air conditioned bar and dining room. Enjoy a slice of authentic New York Style pizza, dinner, a drink and relax.
If you’re hungry and just looking for a slice of pizza to hold you over, don’t forget, Catskill Mountain Pizza is home of the 12″ slice.
A few selections from the Catskill Mountain Pizza Menu
- Catskill Mountain Salad
Gorgonzola, apples, Toasted Hazelnuts and cranberries atop Mixed Greens and tossed with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Baked stuffed flounder with tiger shrimp and crab with a side of wild rice and asparagus
- Margherita Pizza – Tomato Sauce, Fresh Mozzarella, Fresh Basil, Sliced Roma Tomatoes, Garlic infused Olive Oil and Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Nuevo Vegetarian Pizza – Soy Mozzarella (Vegan) – Marinated Tofu, Broccoli Artichokes Hearts, roasted Red Peppers Black Olives, Spinach, Garlic, Onions and Tomato Sauce.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza– Red Onions, Fresh Mozzarella, Smoked Gouda, Garlic, Sliced Romas, Oregano and Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Seafood Pizza – Calamari, Shrimp, Anchovies, Roasted Garlic , Capers, Tomato Sauce, Fresh Mozzarella, Greek Olives, Oregano and Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Fusilli Pasta tossed in a wild mushroom and Jerusalem artichoke cream sauce
- NY strip steak, blue cheese compound butter, roasted delicate squash with raisins and walnuts and saute romanesco cauliflower
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom – Roasted Red Peppers, Provolone and Pesto Mayo