The Avalon Lounge is a live music venue and dance club with a Korean kitchen and Soju/Sake/Beer/Wine/Cider bar. There are three interconnected spaces – The bar room, an upstairs lounge with additional seating and pool table, and a performance room/dance floor.
The Avalon is not a full-service restaurant, but rather offers bar service – place your order with the bartender, and food will be brought to your table.
Cover charges for shows are usually collected at the door to the performance space, with continued free entry to the bar and lounge.
Selections From The Avalon Lounge Menu:
- Wings/Dakgangjeong sweet and *spicy* twice-fried chicken wings
- Kimbap (Korean sushi roll) rice and pickled veggies rolled in seaweed
- Japchae (vegetarian stir fried sweet potato noodles with mushroom + onion + carrot) served with rice + sesame spinach + kimchi
- Bulgogi Soy-marinated steak OR spicy pork butt served with rice + sauteed zucchini + sesame spinach + kimchi
- Bulgogi Burger Strips of steak bulgogi, kimchi, cabbage salad, spicy gochujang and mayo on a hamburger bun, served with potato wedges