Whether it’s a light brunch on Sunday, a casual dinner on Wednesday, or a night out of live music and dancing with your friends on Saturday, we have something for everyone at Bailey’s.
Bailey’s Cafe is located in a Saratoga landmark, built in 1902. The building has been restored to its turn of the century look with original tin ceilings, stained glass windows, and brick with wainscoted interior. Through the years the building has housed many well known businesses. Originally it was a stained glass shop owned by G.H. Reeves. Two unique stained glass windows are located on either side of the front entrance.
Join us at Bailey’s Cafe, Monday through Saturday from 11am til after midnight for delicious food and drink specials, live entertainment featuring local artists and cover bands, weekly events, and more. Join us again on Sunday after 10am for brunch, featuring our bottomless mimosas, and open until after midnight.
All of our burgers are made with Rising Sun Farm 100% Angus, 100% grass-fed beef (Whitehall, NY), Pat Le Frieda Blend (short rib, brisket, chuck and shoulder clod).
Selections from the Bailey’s Cafe Restaurant Menu:
- LOBSTER BISQUE – Our long-time signature bisque topped with knuckle and claw lobster meat
- SHORT RIB SLIDERS – Three short rib sliders on a sweet Hawaiian roll with caramelized onions and a bourbon glaze
- WARM SPINACH SALAD – Spiced pecans, crispy bacon, and a warm Maplebrook Creamery Goat Cheese fritter, drizzled with our local maple cider vinaigrette
- BACKYARD PICNIC BURGER – Slow roasted pulled pork, cheddar cheese, coleslaw, onion straws and apple hickory barbeque sauce
- SRIRACHA BURGER – House made buttermilk onion straws, cheddar, sriracha mayonnaise
- PICE-CRUSTED FAROE ISLAND SALMON WITH CITRUS SALSA (when available) – 6 oz Faroe Island Salmon filet with a cumin-coriander crust, grilled and topped with our lime citrus salsa, served with quinoa vegetable salad
- 10 oz BOSTON STRIP STEAK – Served with homemade garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed spinach
- CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PANINI – Juicy chicken breast with tomatoes, thinly sliced red onions, fresh local basil and provolone on tomato focaccia bread with homemade chipotle mayonnaise
- RED REUBEN – Slow cooked corned beef piled high with sweet pickled red cabbage, swiss cheese and homemade Russian dressing, grilled on thick cut marble rye
- CRAB CAKE SANDWICH – Hand-formed crab cake on a bed of homemade cole slaw topped with fresh avocado, served on a grilled Brioche bun