On board Abeetz Mobile Wood Fired Pizza, there is a gold tiled brick oven imported from Italy. The wood and gas burning oven makes for a delicious New York style thin crust pizza.
Abeetz specializes in private parties such as weddings, birthdays, bar mitzvahs, corporate events, etc. No party is too small or large. We bring the party to you!
David D’Amico was born and raised in Westchester but his roots derive from San Fratello, Sicily and Naples, Italy. The pizzaiolo takes bits and pieces of the cooking methods and ingredients he saw growing up from both sides of the family and twists them with modern ideas to create exciting new pizza.
His inspiration for starting Abeetz Mobile Wood Fired Pizza his love for food and pizza and how it tends to bring together family and friends.
Selections From The Abeetz Mobile Wood Fired Pizza Menu:
- Mutzie Pizza – Fresh Mozzarella, Sauce, Basil
- Sangwich Pizza – Pastrami, Pickles, Mozzarella, Creamy Mustard
- White Beater Pizza – Goat Cheese, Ricotta, Mozzarella, Spicy Honey
- Wifey Pizza – Arugala, Black Olives, Red Onion, Goat Cheese, Lemon Olive Oil Drizzle
- Classic Pizza – Mozzarella, Sauce
- Davey Boy Pizza – Mushrooms, Black Olives, Mozzarella, Sauce
- Totcho Pizza = Tator Tots, Bacon, Red Onion, Jack/Cheddar Blend, Scallion, Ranch Dressing
- Bae Pizza – Bacon, Egg and Cheese, Mozzarella, Everything Spice Crust
- Roni Pizza – Mozzarella, Sauce, Crispy Pepperoni
- Sawzeech Pizza – Crumbled Sweet Sausage, Spicy Pickled Chiles, Mozzarella, Sauce
- Pinnoli Pizza – Cannoli cream with chocolate shavings and a churro crust
- Cinna Rolls Pizza – Hot Cinnamon Rolls rolled with our dough with a frosting drizzle
“There’s nothing more satisfying than serving something I have created and seeing people enjoy it. Watching my grandmothers cook was a magical experience. I learned that cooking with simplicity and using fresh ingredients is the secret to making amazing food. In my grandmother’s house food was available all day long and the motto was ‘ya gotta eat’.”