Golden Buddha Thai Restaurant is a homestyle and family-friendly restaurant that is committed to serving delicious, fresh, authentic Thai food. As Thai cuisine has long been popular around the world, for every customer, we make it our mission to ensure that its authenticity is preserved.
Thai food is a fusion of centuries-old Eastern and Western influences. However, Thais have fused these influences and created something unique that is now famous as “Thai cuisine”. It has a variety of tastes, textures and flavors. Many of the fresh herbs and spices used in Thai cooking contribute to making Thai food one of the healthiest.
We take great pride in the dishes we serve and hope you enjoy your dining experience with us. Dishes can be refined and adjusted to suit all palates. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff can guide you through the journey of Thailand and its savory cuisine.
Selections From olden Buddha Thai Restaurant Menu:
- Thai Spring Rolls
- Crab Rangoon
- Coconut Milk Soup
- Lemongrass Soup
- Beef, Chicken, Pork, Vegetables or Tofu
- Shrimp or Squid
- Basil (Pad Gra Pow)
- Chicken Satay – Chicken strips marinated in curry seasoning. Grilled and served with peanut sauce and a side of cucumber salad.
- Golden Buddha Crisp (Thai style tempura):
Shrimp or squid tempura served with sweet chili sauce
Chicken tempura served with sweet chili sauce
Crispy tofu served with peanut sauce topped with ground peanut.
- Papaya Salad – Shredded green papaya with carrot, tomato, green bean, fresh lime juice, Thai chili, fish sauce and a touch of palm sugar.
- Golden Pearl – Golden fried scallops with yellow curry simmered in coconut milk, celery, carrot, bell pepper and onion.
- Ultimate Ginger Fish – Steamed red snapper fillet with fresh shredded ginger, mushroom, onion, carrot, bell pepper and celery in a light brown sauce.
- Roast Duck Curry – Boneless roast duck crispy fried in special red curry sauce with pineapple, bell pepper, bamboo shoot and Thai basil leaves.
- Basil (Pad Gra Pow) – Stir-fry garlic, onion, green bean, bell pepper and Thai sweet basil in hot & spicy dark brown sauce.
- Panang Curry – Choice of meat, exotic red curry paste simmered in coconut milk, bell pepper, snow pea and carrot.
- Pad Thai – Rice noodles stir-fried with egg, bean sprout, scallion, tamarind sauce and other Thai spices. Garnished with crushed peanut, carrot, scallion and fresh bean sprout.
- Pad Se-ew – Wide rice noodles stir-fried with egg, broccoli and carrot in soy based sauce with mild spices.