Holy Smoke BBQ started in the summer of 2004 with the idea of bringing high quality BBQ, great Beers and Bourbons, the best in live music and value to the Tri State area; in an atmosphere where people want to have fun and socialize.
The Holy Smoke BBQ menu is loaded with New York’s best BBQ and is rated WORLD CLASS (A+) from BeerAdvocate.com and is one of the country’s leading craft beer bars. Besides award winning BBQ, outstanding Beer & Bourbon, great live music and great surroundings; They have an excellent staff taking care of our patrons – which is a huge reason for our success.
Selections from the Holy Smoke BBQ Menu:
- Smoked Chicken Wings – Not to brag but we are ranked #1 in the tristate area for wings!! Marinated, smoked for hours then crisped up in the kitchen and hit with a choice of one of four sauces. Original BBQ, Original Hot, Sweet Thai Chili or Teriyaki.
- BBQ Spring Rolls – Our pulled pork, black beans, sweet corn, pepper jack cheese and spinach all wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Spare Ribs – These tender and meaty ribs, we think are the best you will ever taste. We use our own special rubs, baste’em and smoke’em for 8 hours over hickory.
- BBQ Beef Brisket – A favorite for all beef lovers. Deep, rich, and smoky beef flavors. Sliced and served with sweet onions.
- House Made Spanish Chorizo Sausage – We make this killer Spanish classic here with traditional roasted spices, aged vinegar, and a copious amount of garlic. ¡Caramba!
- Triple Mac & Cheese – 3 cheeses make this comfort food a special treat. Served plain or loaded with your choice of 1 of our BBQ meats.
Grilled Marinated Chicken Breast – Boneless and skinless breast of chicken
- marinated in our house spices and grilled to perfection. Served straight up or cajun style smothered in onions and pepper jack cheese.
- Chorizo Burger – Our house made spicy Spanish chorizo served as a killer burger with jalapeño jack cheese, frizzled buttermilk onions and chipotle mayo. Served on a brioche bun with red onions, lettuce and tomato. For the folks who like to have it tasty and tangy all at once.
- House Made Pastrami Reuben – We brine our briskets for a full week, smoke’em for 17 hours, then slice them thin and pile it high on our caraway rye bread with all the classic fixings. This IS artesian BBQ at its finest.
- Carolina Pulled Pork or Pork Melt – Our pulled pork is slow smoked for 17 hours over hickory, then mounded on a brioche roll. You can make this more intense by upping your game to a melt. Hungry yet?