Tamarind Indian Restaurant serves authentic Indian cuisine with traditional flavors. Tamarind is as much about spices as it is about diversity offering you the best of vegetarian and non-vegetarian Indian dishes. Add to it the organic spices that attracted traders to India for centuries and you get the best blend of aroma and taste.
Tamarind believes that people should be able to experience an authentic taste of India. As such, they use fresh ingredients and make all their dishes from scratch using recipes from different regions of India…Tamarind’s menu has a variety of dishes that are based in different regions in India. Each dish is prepared with the traditional method and taste. To offer an authentic taste of India.
Selections From The Tamarind Indian Restaurant Menu:
- Manchow – Asian soup with a twist of Indian flare mixed with local garlic, chili pepper, and cilantro with a crispy noodle garnish.
- Dadi’s (Grandma) Salad – Tender leaves of arcadian mixed greens served with slices of avocado, grape tomato, red onion, cucumber, garbanzo beans served with lemon vinaigrette dressing
- Truffle Butter Kulcha – Stuffed with onion, cheese, and chili, coated with truffle oil
- Palak Chaat – Crispy baby spinach, yogurt, mint chutney, and date chutney garnished with pomegranate seeds
- Samosa – A traditional Punjabi stuffed potato and pea pastry served with mint and tamarind chutney, one of India’s favorite snacks
- Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani – Marinated chicken leg cooked with caramelized onions, mint, saffron, and basmati rice in a sealed pot, and garnished with crispy caramelized onions and mint
- Peppercorn Chicken – Lightly flour dusted chicken thighs cooked in Thai black pepper sauce, onion, and mixed bell peppers, garnished with green onion
- Lamb Pepper Masala – Cubed boneless leg of lamb seasoned with black pepper, sautéed in a spicy onion sauce with mixed bell peppers
- Paneer Tikka Akbari – Fresh homemade paneer marinated in spices, mixed with yogurt, grilled in tandoor, and served with apricot chutney
- Malai Kofta – Minced paneer cheese dumplings stuffed with dry fruits and nuts cooked in an onion cashew gravy
- Saloni Machi – Faroe island salmon marinated in yogurt, sour cream, masala and spices topped with grape tomatoes, served over guacamole, garnished with beet sauce
See the complete Tamarind Indian Restaurant Menu.