Isaan Thai Star offers authentic North Eastern Thai Cuisine prepared by Chefs from the Isaan region of Thailand. We focus on using locally sourced ingredients. All of our appetizers and entrees are made in house from scratch.
Selections From The Isaan Thai Star Restaurant Menu:
- Crying Tiger – Grilled NY Strip steak served with tamarind spicy sauce and sticky rice.( Please let us know how would you like beef to cook.)
- Kai Pad Woon Sen – Stir fried glass noodle with chicken, sesame oil, tomato, cabbage, carrot and scallion.
- Organic Tofu Satay (v) – Deep fried organic tofu served with Thai Star peanut sauce and sweet cucumber vinegar.
- Chicken and Shrimp Shumai – Homemade dumplings stuffed with ground chicken top with shrimp (deep fried or steamed)
- Summer Rolls – Fresh green leaf lettuce, cucumber, carrot, rice noodle wrapped in rice paper and served with house hoisin sauce.
- Papaya Salad (Som-Tam) – In this famous Isaan salad a mortar and pestle is used to pound crunchy raw papaya, green beans, tomatoes, chili, peanuts, and lime dressing.
- Pla Koong (Shrimp Salad) Gluten Free – Grilled shrimp with red onion, scallion, roasted chili, kaffir lime, mint, tomatoes, and lemongrass.
- Pineapple Fried Rice – Thai jasmine rice stir-fried with egg, garlic, cashew nuts, raisins, carrots, curry powder, pineapple, onion and scallions.
- Tom Yum Fried Rice – Thai jasmine rice stir-fried with egg, garlic, kaffir lime , lemongrass , mushroom, onion, scallion and tomatoes.
- Pad Prik Pao – Stir-fried with garlic, broccoli, onion, bell pepper, carrots and scallion in roasted chili sauce.
- Red Curry – Spicy Red curry with coconut milk, string beans, bamboo shoots, bell pepper and basil.
- Massaman Curry – Thai massaman curry with coconut milk, potatoes, onions, carrots and crunchy peanuts.
- Drunken Noodle – Flat rice noodle stir-fried with egg, chili, garlic, bell pepper, onions, carrots, broccoli and Thai basil.
- Pad Thai – Thai rice noodle stir-fried with egg, scallion, fresh bean sprouts, and crushed peanut.
- Pad Ped Talay – Seafood(Sea Scallops, Squid, Shrimp and Mussels ) in spicy curry with garlic, red bell pepper, green beans green peppercorn, fingerroot, kaffir lime Thai basil .(Served with Thai Jasmine Rice)
- Curry Duck Noodle – Egg noodle in medium spicy curry, sliced of roasted duck breast, bean sprouts, cilantro , scallion and crispy noodle.
- Pla Sam Ros (Three flavor fish) – Crispy fish fillet topped with garlic, onions, bell peppers, scallion and pineapple in spicy sweet sour sauce
- Tom Kha (Coconut Soup) – Thai coconut milk soup with chicken, mushroom, lemongrass, kaffir lime, tomatoes, galangal, scallion and cilantro.