Kismet Mediterranean Grill is one of the highest rated restaurants in the neighborhood – maintaining the highest level of quality Mediterranean food & service possible. The friendly atmosphere and richly themed decor will make you feel right at home.
Kismet can bring a taste of the Mediterranean to your next event or gathering.
Selections From The Kismet Mediterranean Grill Menu:
- Dolma – Hand-rolled grape leaves stuffed with rice, pine nuts, & herbs, cooked in a tangy lemon sauce. Served warm or cold with toasted pita and tzatziki sauce.
- Gozleme – Savory spinach & feta grilled in a traditional Turkish flatbread, served with tzatziki sauce and house salad.
- Shakshuka – Sautéed eggplant paired with peppers, onion, & garlic in a rich tomato sauce, served warm with toasted pita and garlic yogurt.
- Lamb/Beef Shawarma On Tortilla – Lamb & beef mix wrapped in tortilla and topped with salad, homemade tzatziki sauce and fries. Served with homemade hot sauce.
- Falafel & Hummus Pita Wrap – Toasted pita stuffed with deep fried, seasoned mashed chickpeas and hummus topped with tahini sauce.
- Greek Salad – Crisp bed of spring mix topped with ripe tomatoes, onions, olives, cucumbers, peppers, and feta cheese, covered with our homemade salad dressing.
- Loaded Mediterranean Fries – Crispy fries topped with tzatziki, grilled chicken and crumbled feta & parsley, served with hot sauce.
- Salmon Kavourma – Stir-fried salmon in garlic-lemon-butter sauce, along with seasonal vegetables & carrots, drizzled with pomegranate sauce. Cooked and served on a hot iron pan with rice and house salad.
- Lamb Kavourma – Stir-fried lamb with seasonal vegetables, mushrooms, & garlic. Cooked and served on a hot iron pan with rice and house salad.
- Vegetarian Stew – Seasonal fresh vegetables cooked until tender in a clay pot, topped with feta. Served with rice and house salad.
- Kismet Mixed Grill – The ultimate Kismet plate of mixed kebabs served with seasonal grilled vegetables, rice, and house salad.
- Mousakka – Layers of baked eggplant, seasoned beef, & tomato sauce topped with mozzarella, served in a traditional clay pot, with rice and house salad.